Muddilicious Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muddilicious Forums

Mudd's Theraputic Sessions.

HomeWebsiteGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

um, I dont know if I told you...

Go down 
+5
PureSilence
RwS
Rich
Mudd™
LuCiD
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LuCiD

LuCiD

um, I dont know if I told you... Empty
PostSubject: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:07 am

I like Pie.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Mudd™
Admin
Mudd™

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:36 am

That's cool. I like sausages myself though.
Back to top Go down
http://muddilicious.com
Rich

Rich

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:04 am

Mudd™ wrote:
lol I bet ya do..lol
Hi Mudd,nice job as always with the forum /website.

Rich. cheers
Back to top Go down
Mudd™
Admin
Mudd™

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:44 am

Rich wrote:
Mudd™ wrote:
lol I bet ya do..lol
Hi Mudd,nice job as always with the forum /website.

Rich. cheers

Ah yeah I figured I'd get the forums up and running while I finish the site. Will give you guys something to play with in the mean time....... um, I dont know if I told you... Icon_scratch

Last edited by Mudd™ on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rich

Rich

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:47 am

Hi Muddy can you host my old sig pls, spill gave you it the other day ~UK~Matrix would be good to see my old sig..been years... thx your a star.. jocolor
Back to top Go down
RwS

RwS

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:23 am

ta hell w u and your stinkin pie!

Basketball
Back to top Go down
PureSilence
Admin
PureSilence

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:38 am

rAwR!!

Welcome, hope you all can handle a little heat
Back to top Go down
Rich

Rich

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:52 am

Rich wrote:
Hi Muddy can you host my old sig pls, spill gave you it the other day ~UK~Matrix would be good to see my old sig..been years... thx your a star.. jocolor

Thx thats great.. ur a star... happy bunny now Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
SPILLER

SPILLER

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:29 pm

Cool forum Muddy cyclops
Back to top Go down
NightDragon

NightDragon

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:50 pm

SPILLER wrote:
Cool forum Muddy cyclops

^^
Back to top Go down
RwS

RwS

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:57 pm

quit suckin up
Back to top Go down
LuCiD

LuCiD

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:15 am

runs_w_scissors wrote:
ta hell w u and your stinkin pie!

Basketball

You must be a female......

cuz THAT would explain your ignorance to pure truth.....

Pie is universal, eloquent, sweet, beautiful, priceless.......
Back to top Go down
PureSilence
Admin
PureSilence

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:45 am

Evil or Very Mad

screw you, just because of comment RwS is a female? i resent that. you are on my list!

geek
Back to top Go down
RwS

RwS

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:03 am

Lucid...
Thinking (using that term loosly) I'm female from a comment shows you at least know of ignorance 1st hand.... and you have no girlfriend.

GG
Back to top Go down
LuCiD

LuCiD

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:43 pm

runs_w_scissors wrote:
Lucid...
Thinking (using that term loosly) I'm female from a comment shows you at least know of ignorance 1st hand.... and you have no girlfriend.

GG

you are so right in your ASSumptions. No, I dont have a girlfriend, I am married with 2 kids and 3 grand kids and they are ALL girls cept for the 2 youngest who havent had the pleasure of unbridled drama from the opposite sex yet.

Unlike myself, who, has drama ALL AROUND me because of the high estrogen levels. the drama is so thick because of them, one can "feel" it in the air. I can tell when my daughters call me because the phone doesnt ring, it whines.....

AND ALL of them are opinionated to a point that only anothe rfemale could ever understand the relevance to any subject they THINK they are referencing.
So, Yes I know a comment from a female when I read it..... Wink
Back to top Go down
RwS

RwS

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:56 pm

highlighting the ass in assumptions was another good call.... fits you well.
for your age and said circumstances... i would've thought you did know women well... but alas you errored again.

and now i'm bored with you.
although you could start trying to call out genders on other people, that might b amusing.
Back to top Go down
Mudd™
Admin
Mudd™

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:23 pm

I'm all male. Proven fact my balls are bigger then yours.
Back to top Go down
LuCiD

LuCiD

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:15 am

Mudd™ wrote:

only the ones your borrowing at the time deary. but its ok. Im not here to flame. just posting an observation.
its ok if you think you know me better than me. I dont mind I enjoy it when people TRY to get it right...no worries. I stand by what I said before and I will for a while.

I love women. I enjoy their company. I can have a entertaining conversation with one, as long as the alcohol isnt introduced. so, I am an equal rights understander.
Back to top Go down
LuCiD

LuCiD

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:18 am

now that I think about it, pie must be a sore subject with you to try and create drama over my statement of liking pie...
WHAT is it that bothers you so about pie??
Back to top Go down
NightDragon

NightDragon

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:07 pm

I wish I was cool enough to pull off a double post.
Back to top Go down
LuCiD

LuCiD

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:25 pm

takes alot of practice and dont forget, its all about the timing...
Back to top Go down
W¡¢¢éÐ

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:37 pm

Mudd™ wrote:

does that mean your angel?
Back to top Go down
Mudd™
Admin
Mudd™

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:51 pm

W¡¢¢éÐ wrote:
Mudd™ wrote:

does that mean your angel?

Damn......
Well no I'm not angel but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express , so I could pass as he/she.
Back to top Go down
Krondax

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:52 pm

Mudd™ wrote:

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

'nuff said
Back to top Go down
Krondax

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:53 pm

Mudd™ wrote:

affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: um, I dont know if I told you...   um, I dont know if I told you... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

um, I dont know if I told you...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muddilicious Forums :: Theraputic Sessions :: Message of kindness-
Jump to: